YOUR OBLIGATIONS & COMMENT
The Company does not assume any obligation to monitor the information that you may post on its website.
You warrant that any information, Materials (the term “Material” is intended to cover all projects, files or other attachments sent to us) or comments other than personal data, that you may transmit to the W3villa through the Simmpli website does not infringe intellectual property rights or any other applicable law. Such information, Materials or comments, will be treated as non-confidential and non proprietary. You warrant that any information, Materials or comments, that you may transmit to the W3villa through the Simmpli website do not affect the integrity and/or the security of the website, and in particular, do not contain any virus, worms, Trojan horses and other potentially destructive programs.
By providing or uploading any information or material, you give the W3villa an unlimited and irrevocable license to use, copy, execute, show, display, modify and transmit such information, Material or comments, including any underlying idea, concept or know-how, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium. The W3villa reserves the right to use such information in any way it chooses.
Further by accessing the Simmpli Website, You hereby agree not to
- upload any such content or initiate an such communication which are/may be unlawful, obscene, discriminatory, libelous, abusive or otherwise objectionable Socially, Morally or Legally
- Upload, email, transmit, post or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, junk mails, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form or solicitation
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- Undertake any illegal activity, including but not limited to violation of applicable laws or conspiring to violate laws
- Falsely state, impersonate or otherwise misrepresent your identity in any manner whatsoever including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present
- Stalk or otherwise harass other Users
- Collect or store personal data and content of other Users
Further while using and accessing the Simmpli You agree that you shall also adhere to the following guidelines while uploading any content/material on Simmpli:
- The content/material provided must be original and not copied from any third party resources
- If quotes are to be included that these must not exceed a paragraph and authorship must be attributed to the author of the paragraph
- The user is solely responsible for content/material provided to Simmpli and undertakes that the content/material provided does not infringe any third party copyright or trade right
- The user agrees that content/material provided also does not violate any laws relating to communal harmony, defamation, and obscenity etc.
- The user agrees not to provide any content/material which may violate his company / institution / entity’s ethical/ legal guidelines/ code of conduct
- User agrees that Simmpli is hereby authorized a non-exclusive license to publish the content so provided in any form whatsoever.
- You must provide, apart from your personal information, any file, data, information, materials or comments non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- You must not provide or upload any such data that may infringe any Property or intellectual rights causing any legal battle.
- User will be responsible for keeping their password confidential. User must notify Us immediately if they become aware of any unauthorized use of their account.
USE OF SOFTWARE
If You elect to use any third-party application then We may share or disclose Your account and Proﬁle information and Your Content with the third party application as directed by You. However, We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such third parties so We recommend You to make sure You understand and trust their privacy practices.
LINKS FOR THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
We have implemented industry-standard technical and organizational security measures for the storage, processing, and transfer of Your Content and other personal information that is designed to protect the integrity of the Content and other personal information associated with Your account against unauthorized access and an unlawful interception.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All copyrights, trademarks, and patents associated with Simmpli (excluding Content provided by users) are protected as intellectual properties owned by W3villa. The copyrights, trademarks, and patents associated with customers or Users or licensors are protected as intellectual properties owned by respective customers or Users or licensors. The design and technology used in Simmpli to access it also constitute W3villa’s intellectual property. All intellectual properties will be the exclusive property of W3villa and its respective licensors. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and we expect the same from the users. We will respond to any notice of copyright, patent, design or trademark infringement if they are in compliance with applicable law and such notices should be reported to Our Agent which contains:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the intellectual property owner;
- A description of the copyrighted or patented work, as the case may be, that You claim has been infringed;
- A description specifying the location on Our website of the material that You claim has been infringed;
- Your email address, Your mailing address, and Your contact number;
- A statement by You that You have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by copyright/ patent/ trademark owner, its agent, or the law.
W3villa and its employees, officers, directors, contractors or agents responsible for the different Services of Simmpli shall not be responsible for the authenticity of the Customer Data that You or any other user provide on Simmpli. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Simmpli from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from Your use of and access to Simmpli, or from or in connection with any Content uploaded on Simmpli Chat through Your account by a third party with Your knowledge or consent.
W3villa reserves the right to modify the website interface to be used to access, or any of the Terms and policies at any time and without any notice. Your continued use of Simmpli constitutes Your acceptance of such modifications. If the modifications are not acceptable to You, Your only recourse is to cease using Simmpli.
All services provided on Simmpli are offered on an "as is” and "as available" basis without any warranty whatsoever of any kind either expressed or implied. Simmpli makes no representations, expressed or implied, including without limitation to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. The Company does not guarantee in any way uninterrupted access to the Simmpli website. While the W3villa will use all reasonable efforts to provide reliable & authentic information through its Simmpli website, the W3villa does not warrant that this website is free of inaccuracies, errors and/or omissions, viruses, worms, Trojan horses and the like, or that its content is appropriate for your particular use or up to date, and the W3villa reserves the right to change the information at any time without notice. The Company does not warrant any results derived from the use of any material, including downloadable software, available on this site. We are not responsible for any third-party content downloaded by You or obtain via the use of the services provided on Simmpli. We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee or assume responsibility for any third-party application or service that provides access to Simmpli.
The information contained in this site does not extend or modify the warranty that may apply to you as a result of a contractual relationship with the W3villa. The Company will not be liable for any indirect, consequential or incidental damages, including but not limited to lost profits or revenues, business interruption, loss of data arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use or reliance on any material contained in this site or any linked site.
You are solely responsible for any use of the materials contained in this site.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall Simmpli, its affiliates, agents, employees, officers, directors or suppliers, be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages including without limitation damages for loss of profits, goodwill, data or other intangible losses that result from the use of, or inability to use, Simmpli, whether or not We have been warned of the possibility of such damages and even if a remedy fails of its essential purpose.
WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY
DISPUTE REDRESSAL AND JURISDICTION
NULLITY OF A PROVISION OR ANY TERM OF USE OR POLICY