We are looking for an HR Counselor to manage our Ed-tech companies to recruit the student for an internship, Manage classes, Trainers, Certificate issue, Arrange webinar, College tie-up, Campus drive, learning, and development, student performance programs. HR Counselor’s responsibilities include creating referral programs, updating HR policies, and overseeing our training processes. To be successful in this role, you should have an extensive background in Human Resources Counselling departments.
Ultimately, you will make strategic decisions for W3grads so that we will do admission, hire, develop and retain qualified students with their skills.
Daily job duties and responsibilities of today’s HR Counselor include:
- Answering Student questions
- Processing incoming mail
- Creating and distributing documents and certificates
- Providing training and internship service to colleges and university students.
- Serving as a point of contact with the benefit of students and college/universities.
- Design compensation and course content for student and college requirements.
- Implement performance review procedures (e.g. Weekly/monthly, quarterly).
- Develop fair HR counseling policies and ensure students understand.
- Implement effective sourcing, screening, and interviewing techniques according to requirements.
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all colleges and universities with their students.
- Create and run referral bonus programs
- Setting appointments and arranging meetings with students and college/university faculty.
- Maintaining calendars of the scheduled meeting with faculties.
- To manage campus & walking drive inside/outside the company.
- Able to travel for colleges/universities for campus drive to recruit the student for internship
- Experience to manage webinars/seminars with their respective faculties/students
- To effectively perform the duties of a human resources Executive, individuals must be able to demonstrate several competencies that are essential to the position, which includes:
- Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve programs promptly
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally, as to communicate with student/faculties, members of the placement team, and in group presentations and meetings
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities to use time efficiently
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback
- Proven work experience as an HR Counselling similar role
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting for internship and training.
- Demonstrable leadership abilities to lead training and freshers employees.
- Solid and impressive communication skills
- Basic technology understanding for web, desktop, and mobile app
- Btech/Mtech/MCA/MBA can apply for this position.
Job Location: Noida
Desired Experience: 2-5 years